Customer Service has orchestrated the implementation of several new and improved programs. These programs are being introduced to enhance the customer experience. The programs are a new Point & Pay Software System, a new Utility Bill Format and Online Bill Payment & Account Inquiry.
The New Utility Bill Format is currently being tested and will be ready for mass roll-out during the first quater of 2013.
You will notice a major difference in the new format compared to the old. All of your services will be separated and displayed by the type of services. The first display will reflect a Summary of your account as of the date your bill was printed, followed by all the services at your service address as follows:
- Electric– Current usage, fuel adjustment rate and a 12 month consumption history.
- SEPA Increae- Reflects the 2010 SEPA increase in the cost of purchase power based on usage.
- Gas– Current usage and a 12 month consumption history
- Sewer– a 12 month consumption history
- Garbage– Base rate
- Security Light– Base rate
- Recycle– Base rate
- Yard Trash– Base rate