1. Utility Accounts are set up based upon customer request to the Customer Service Department. To establish an account a customer must provide the City with the following:
- The address of service location
- A signed copy of lease/rental agreement
- If customer is the owner, proof of ownership, i.e., copy of warranty deed, bill of sale and etc.
- Copy of social security card and valid drivers license/identification card, passport, military ID etc.
- Security deposit of $280.00
- Valid contact information
2. Temporary Services– A customer may open an account for temporary services however, the same guidelines will apply above. Temporary services are typically for 30 days or less and require a $140.00 deposit. These accounts will be automatically closed at the end of this 30 day period.