1. Utility Accounts are set up based on customer request to the Customer Service Department. To establish an account a customer must provide the City with the following:
- The address of service location
- A signed copy of lease/rental agreement
- If customer is the owner, proof of ownership (i.e. copy of warranty deed, bill of sale and etc).
- Copy of social security card and a copy of a valid drivers license, identification card, passport, or military ID.
- Security deposit of $280.00
- Valid contact information
2. Temporary Services – A customer may open an account for temporary services however, the same guidelines will apply above. Temporary services are typically for 30 days or less and require a $280.00 deposit. These accounts will be automatically closed at the end of the 30 day period.